Your extra pounds could be the death of you

Your extra pounds could be the death of you


That's what the doctor sprang on me as the epidural started to wear off. Everything felt hazy and dark and the hospital smelled of bleach and despair. A sharp pain was slowly claiming control over my body when more awful news hit me like a hammer in the head.


"Your boy is doing fine... but your blood sugar is 265 mg/dL and it's gotten way out of control because of your weight. I strongly recommend you start on a healthy diet and exercise as soon as possible. You could be facing Type II diabetes for life!"

My husband squeezed my hand, desperately trying to be brave for me. But I saw fear in his eyes... and small tears that started to fall down his cheeks. I just couldn't believe it... I never imagined that the 57 lbs I gained during pregnancy could HARM MY BABY. Or put my life at risk!

That was just 3 years ago when the doctors warned me that if I didn't lose enough weight...My health would quickly break down over time and I could even die 10 years earlier if I got diagnosed with Type II diabetes. And it's all because I became one of the grim statistics...

I was 1 of the 228,000,000 overweight or obese Americans.With extra fat clogging my arteries, weakening my eyesight, and slowing down the blood flow to my heart and kidneys...The "perfect" candidate for Type II diabetes.

The doctor was right in one thing: my extra pounds were destroying my health. And any chance of having the large, beautiful family my husband and I both dreamt about. And if you're wondering why I'm telling you this...

Well, it's because I don't want my story to become your agonizing experience. And I certainly don't want 10, 20, or 30 extra pounds to stand between you and your chance to a healthy and happy life.

My name is Hope Parker and I found out the hard way what extra pounds could do to a woman's health. In fact, it's scientifically proven that women have to fight more than men to lose weight...

And I promise you'll be the first to know why! Because now I play in the big league with medical experts and weight loss pros... and I've uncovered some seriously freaky stuff you need to see for yourself!

How do you think I went from an overweight woman, with a diabetes diagnosis hanging over her head and no chance of ever having another baby...

To flaunting this figure AFTER I received a clean bill of health and gave birth to my second child, my wonderful Celia?But hey... I found the light at the end of the tunnel the hard way. I used to be an overweight, depressed and frustrated housewife...

Read Also:

Whose extra weight has led to bullying, humiliating moments... and even life-threatening diseases. Now, you might think that being 57 lbs heavier isn't such a big thing...Or that people are only interested in losing weight because they want to look better...

But if you dig deeper, you will find out that extra pounds don't only mess with your self-esteem and confidence...It's like having a time bomb strapped to your body and you're completely blind to it. And TNT running down your veins isn't something to joke about.

I know no one ever expects to get diabetes or heart disease from extra pounds, but the sad truth is that those spine-chilling statistics are REAL. And they tell the story of the American people, and of our kids who will live shorter, more humiliating lives...

Because every single one of the 228 million Americans who are now overweight or obese is A HUMAN BEING.

  • A father...
  • A husband...
  • A grandma...
  • A 12-year old kid...
  • Your childhood friend...
  • A loved one. And even you.

And this is what having extra pounds does to you...It turns you into another life waiting in line to be cut short by debilitating diseases like:

  • high blood pressure
  • arthritis
  • Type II diabetes
  • heart disease
  • ...and even cancer.

That's why medical journals like The Lancet state that moderate obesity cuts life expectancy by 2 to 4 years. While having a Body Mass Index of over 40 can slash 10 years off your life. And that's not all...

Dr. David S. Ludwig, director of the obesity program at the Children's Hospital in Boston, warns:

"This generation of children could be the first in the history of the United States to live less healthful and shorter lives than their parents."


So it's not only about us... extra weight is hurting our children as well! And as I kept on researching the side effects of extra pounds, my whole future seemed darker and less certain...

A study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health reveals that the risk of being diagnosed with breast, colon, esophagus, kidney, ovary, or pancreas cancer grows with every pound you add...


While being overweight increases the odds of having a heart attack by 64 percent! So there I was... 35, just a few pounds away from Type II diabetes and I had to worry about cancer or heart attacks...And my innocent baby boy who would maybe grow up without his mother!

It was devastating to find out that extra weight can sabotage your whole body. As if being the laughing stock of every punk kid wasn't enough. Or having to buy 3XL clothing that could easily be turned into a tent wasn't humiliating enough...

I also found out that I could DIE from one of the many complications of being overweight! But if extra pounds are a sure-fire way too many death traps – and every doctor warns you of the danger...

Why is it that no one came up with a solution for it?



Especially since science just revealed the ONLY organ responsible for weight gain...It sounds crazy, but it's the truth. It's not the thyroid, the stomach, the pancreas...or all of them altogether.

It's actually fairly simple, and once you find out which organ I'm talking about, you'll see it makes perfect sense! Moreover, you're about to learn why losing weight doesn't involve diets or pills - admit it, they've been useless so far...

Let's face it: everything you tried so far failed you because no one thought to fix the root cause of your weight gain in the first place. That's why you should keep your eyes glued to the screen because in the next couple of minutes you will learn about:

the only organ in your body accountable for your weight loss and weight gain how and why dieting doesn't help you shed pounds; it actually makes things WORSE!

why gym workouts don't help you lose weight


how to SAFELY drop the extra pounds and keep dangerous complications, like Type 2 diabetes or heart disease, at bay. But first, I need to tell you a little bit about myself...As I mentioned before, my name is Hope Parker.

I'm a 38-year old food blogger and I live with my husband and our 2 beautiful children near Lake Placid, NY. Now, you're going to hear my story... and I'm a bit embarrassed about it...

But if it helps YOU, I'm more than happy to shout it for the whole world to hear. Just 3 years ago, I was the rock that hit the cold, scary bottom. I've never been some size 6 chick, but I've always considered myself a normal, size 12 woman...

I have to admit that food has always been one of my biggest pleasures. But not stuffing my face with it, as much as cooking it, decorating plates, and writing about delicious and healthy recipes.

See, I'm a homemaker...and cooking delicious recipes and then posting pictures of them online has always been my passion...One of the few I have left since taking care of the household eats up pretty much all of my time.

Like I said, I've never been the beach body type, the one you see in Victoria's Secret ads. But I always tried to keep my weight in good balance...

That was until I turned 33.For some dreadful, unexplained reason...It all went downwards from that moment on. As if some invisible force inside my body would cut my every attempt at maintaining a regular, healthy weight...No matter how healthy I tried to eat...

How many miles I ran every day...


Well, the pounds just kept stacking on until I found myself buying a size 16 bathing suit. I went from size 12 to size 16 in less than a year! So you could imagine I began worrying about my clothes if they still fit if I look like a stuffed sausage ...

If I don't have a ripped seam in my pants - it actually happened to me once, and right in the middle of the slimming products aisle at CVS!Humiliating moments aside...

Those extra pounds had really put a strain on my health as well. My energy level was extra low all the time, and I felt I couldn't even go for a walk without gathering all the strength I had left in my body. It took superhuman power to actually cook something for my blog... or to walk our dog Sniffles after dinner.

It had gotten so bad that I felt too terrified to even look at myself in the mirror...That's why I started trying out diet after diet, hoping one would stick...I even replaced my meals with some disgusting powder I bought online.

YUCK! I've been on Atkins, Paleo, Dukan...I even went to caveman for a week with nothing else to eat but steaks and lettuce. It was a complete bust!!! I shelled out hundreds of dollars on diet pills, gym classes I never found the strength to attend... and I felt miserable.

My extra pounds were taking a toll on my health, emptying my wallet and making me feel like a useless pile of lard. I felt like the star of a really bad horror flick...

And I couldn't shake the feeling that I was caught in a trap, one I simply didn't have the strength or the means to get out of. You've probably felt this way before. Afraid of what your scale will show when you step on it...And frustrated with the lack of results from every single weight-loss method you tried.

But, believe it or not, things were about to get a turn for the worse. In March 2012 I got the exciting news that I was pregnant. Of course, I was happy and my husband was over the moon with joy...Unaware of how soon my health would crumble to pieces.

Do you know how balloons look like after they've lost all air?


Well, that's how I started feeling once with the pregnancy. And what I thought would be just a thing of the moment...Turned into an "all the time" kind of situation. I woke up tired, went to sleep even more so...That was when I started having intense sugar cravings...

And by "intense" I mean feeling like you're about to faint if you don't eat something sweet ASAP. Naturally, I started gaining more weight... while my belly was getting bigger because my son was growing inside of me. And I couldn't enjoy pregnancy like other women do... not one bit. Between the constant tiredness and non-stop peeing, I had the OB/GYN appointments I dreaded.

There were times I thought my doctor hated me, or at least that I disgusted her terribly. She had this grossed out way of looking at me whenever I got down from the scale, and she even told me once:

"Hope, I know it's difficult for you... but could you at least TRY not to eat so much?"

And I swear I didn't! I mean, aside from the now vital sweets, I was eating normal food in normal-sized portions! And still, I put on 57 lbs and got diagnosed with gestational diabetes!

"Your blood sugar should drop after you give birth", my doctor assured me.

Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was going to happen to my baby. And I still can't forget that God-forsaken afternoon in June at the local farmer's market...

I was almost 8 months pregnant, and I felt good enough to go out and buy some fresh fruit...I was craving some sweet cherries...The sun was shining bright, kids were playing around, and the smell of fresh and ripe fruits and veggies mesmerized me.

I felt a bit tired but I couldn't help myself from taking all those flavors and colors in...And just as I was bending over to choose a beautiful rose bouquet...I felt a sharp pain in my belly... and then my knees went weak. Everything faded to black and the next thing I knew...I was on a hospital bed.

My husband Wade was sitting right next to me, holding my hand... and the doctor was just finishing my check-up. I was dizzy and confused... the last thing I remembered was looking at flowers, just to wake up hours later in the recovery room, with tubes coming out of my hand. But the worst thing was that I couldn't feel my belly swollen...

What happened to my baby???


I KNEW there was something wrong, so I started crying, pounding, and screaming after my baby...Begging for an answer from the nurses and from Wade, who was holding my hand tight, telling me everything's ok, that I need to keep calm. Until my doctor had finally stepped in.

"You went into premature labor... It happens with gestational diabetes patients ", she told me.

Lucky for me, I was rushed to the hospital in just 12 minutes and they were able to get my baby out in time. It was a 7 lbs 10 oz. baby boy.

"He needs to stay incubated for a month, the least. He came too early", the doctor went on... and then she took a pause.

I instantly felt she wasn't done with the news.
The minute I saw sweat gathering on Wade's forehead, I knew it was something serious.

"Hope, there's something you need to know. Having another baby could kill you...You're now in serious danger of becoming a Type II diabetic."

The news fell like thunder.


"Your blood sugar is out of control, and if you don't lose weight fast you could face serious complications."My husband kept on squeezing my hand until it left white marks... but I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I was drowning in a deep sea, flooded by my own thoughts.

Read Also:

How Calories Burned Dancing

Type II diabetes.


OH, I knew what that meant...my grandpa was a diabetic. And I remember how much he craved peach pie and all the other foods that were forbidden to him. Not to mention he spent the rest of his days taking handfuls of pills to manage his diabetes and the heart disease he developed later in life...

That eventually killed him.NO, I couldn't spend the rest of my life hooked on pills and insulin just because I gained some weight. It had to be a mistake.

Why me?


I did everything right, I ate healthily... I've spent years of my life trying to lose weight. And now, 57 lbs stood like an abyss between me and a happy, healthy life. The 10 days that followed were the worst in my entire life. I had just given birth, my body was flooded with hormones...And I was in danger of being diagnosed with a scary disease because I was such a fat ass. And I felt I was the only one to blame.


I wasn't strong enough to lose weight... and I'd put my baby's life in danger. I was a hot mess... I really didn't know what to do next. The next day I was all set to go home...But I just couldn't bear the thought that I had to leave my baby boy in the hospital, inside an incubator.

My husband almost had to drag me outside the hospital and inside the car to get us home. I was heartbroken but more determined than ever to find a way to lose the extra pounds and never gain them back! I wanted a second baby...a third baby...a fourth even!

I wanted a big happy family my husband and I could provide and care for! And I wasn't just going to sit and watch my long-life dream getting torn to pieces because I couldn't manage to shed some cursed pounds.

So as soon as I got home, I headed straight for the computer and resumed my obsessive research for something, anything that would help...Only to find me at the end of the day as clueless and desperate as I was on the get-go.

All those sad stories and desperate people struggling to lose weight while battling with nauseating pills...I could picture my own future filled with constant hunger, me weighing 20 lbs more...waiting for my first heart attack.

Days and nights of restless research...


Going through every article, case study or clinical trial that had "weight loss" or "diet" in its headline had passed through my hands. And still nothing.10 days and nights of sweat, hardcore reading, and tears brought me absolutely zero information or advice I could put to use.

But just as I was ready to give it all up and leave my health in the hands of God, I stumbled on a study abstract written by this guy. Reed Connor, local journalist and former obese, had become somewhat of a local celebrity for his mind-blowing theories on weight loss and how the brain is the only "guilty" party in the fight against weight.

No one ever put too much stock in what he said, but this was different. This wasn't just some random article in a local magazine. It was a study backed up by researchers at King's College in London and Vanderbilt University in Nashville. And their clinical trials showed EXACTLY what Reed had been preaching all along!

You see, as looney as his theories on weight loss and healthy living sounded, Reed was always respected for his research work. As a health researcher and journalist, Reed was the first one to expose some of the industry's deceitful claims...

Such as drinking water is bad for you (scam ads)... or you can lose 3 dress sizes in a week.The same bogus lines that made me fall prey to sleazy con artists and weight loss junk.

Tired of this web of lies, Reed spent the last 2 decades on the hunt for weight loss myths that might put our lives in danger. Trying to solve the century-old mystery of what really makes us gain weight.

But while other health researchers blame hormones or modern lifestyle for this overweight epidemic. Reed found all of these theories to be incomplete. So he went all Indiana Jones and dug even deeper to find out a safe and lasting weight loss solution...

That would help him lose extra pounds and never put them on again. And the only question he needed to answer was this:
Why is it that dieting rarely works... with 97% of all dieters gaining back the weight they thought they lost?

This happens all over the world, to men and women alike...And the answer to that single question has become the Holy Grail for thousands of medical scientists at most of the world's prestigious institutions. It could potentially save the lives of millions of women and men in the U.S. – and the world, every year!

When researchers from King's College in London tracked the weight of more than 278,982 subjects for 10 years...They found out that the odds of an overweight woman to reach normal body weight is only 1 in 124, no matter how much she starves herself...

How many diets she follows or if she only eats cabbage soup for 2 weeks. And for years... no one knew why it was so hard for women to lose weight! Something was making the whole process almost impossible, and Reed Connor set out to find what!

And the astonishing thing he came up with is that weight gain and weight loss have one thing in common: our brain! See, your brain has already set up a "weight point" for you. This weight point is determined by a series of factors, both psychological and physiological...such as your BMI, glycemic index...

Even potential mental disorders (anxiety and stress...does that ring a bell?)But it's basically the number of pounds you've had most of your life and your brain is comfortable with! Well, let's say you've weighed 150 lbs. for most of your life and somehow you manage to drop to 120 lb...

You're over the moon with the results... but your brain won't like it one bit! So it will try everything in its power to bring you back to the set point of 150 lbs...It will turn on all the emergency lights and alarm sounds... hoarding over every single calorie you eat...

Producing tons of hunger-inducing hormones...And turning eating into the most delightful thing in the whole wide world.

Better than sex... or shopping! So all you'll want to do is to EAT! And when your brain wants something... well, we've already established who's the master of puppets in this story. Knowing this, all Reed had to do was put two and two together and realize that diets or exercise will never help you lose weight...


Unless you somehow bypass your brain's natural instinct to bring you back to your set point. But he uncovered something even worse: using a European study from 2012, Connor was finally able to prove something he had feared all along...

After examining over 4,000 pairs of twins, researchers from Finland discovered the shocking fact that dieters were more prone to weight gain than their twins...While women who went on more than two diets were 5 times more likely to become overweight!

But WHY does dieting cause weight gain?


Yes, this too has to do with your brain. You see, what Reed discovered is that dieting equals stress. – Women stress eating and I'm sure you've felt this way before – knowing that you're on a diet and can't touch a cupcake... doesn't it make you feel frustrated, a bit angry even?

Well, this dieting stress is making your fat cells even more fertile... thus increasing the amount of abdominal fat. And for women, the brain makes weight loss even MORE difficult...According to top experts from the Cambridge, Aberdeen, and Michigan Universities, it seems that...

The female brain wasn't programmed for weight loss at all! Someone forgot to put a switch in women's brains, making it harder for hormones to regulate physical activity or energy expenditure.

So there you have it. The mysterious organ you can blame for your weight gain: the all-mighty brain... this Wizard of Oz controlling your fate!

OK, so how do we lose weight?



Fortunately, researchers at Vanderbilt University came up with breakthrough results from one of their countless clinical trials...Proving that your brain could also be "tricked" into allowing you to lose weight...

By studying 38 overweight children, they found out that paying attention while eating is a simple and effective way of losing weight...And during his extensive research, Reed came across some other shortcuts you could use to rewire your brain for weight loss...

Don't worry, it doesn't involve electroshocks or mumbo-jumbo crap! And best of all, you'll never have to erase your favorite foods off the menu! This way, with the setpoint weight gone, the stress hormones neutralized and hunger-inducing hormones successfully annihilated...

Your brain is given the chance to relax and allow you to drop more pounds than ever before. And best of all, you won't ever have to be scared of gaining back the weight you lost. You could imagine how excited Reed was about finding how to safely lose extra pounds!

So excited in fact, that he reached out to people through an awareness campaign and made his discovery public...Opening the doors for women and even men to test his brain weight loss shortcuts. And the results were nothing short of... amazing! I mean, some people managed to keep the weight off for years after they lost 20, 30, or 50 lbs.

As I was reading all about his investigation, I was both anxious to try his method... and angry as hell. I mean, why hasn't my doctor told me about the brain's natural ability to help you lose weight?

Why is it that I've been trying to shrink my fat belly or huge hips or flabby arms when the root cause was in another part of my body!


How come I haven't heard of this brain weight loss before... when I was spending my time with diets and 5-minute exercises that gave me nothing in return, except a feeling of worthlessness and disgust?

Well, it seems that no one wants us to find out there is actually a way out...Because if we did, we'd stop wasting our money on marketing-fuelled dietary pills, powders, and absurd regimens!

So I knew that if I wanted to lose weight, I would only have to rely on my brain. And so I did. I used Reed's studies and the methods he revealed...But I did MORE than that.

I figured it couldn't hurt if I brought a bit more flavor into all of this. I mean, I'm a food blogger... I LOVE eating and I know some fantastic tricks that will make your mouth water. So I brought my own know-how into Connor's research, and I tried it myself.

And what do you know?



It actually worked! Day after day, I began feeling more energized... more in control over my life. I lost 5 lbs in just a few days and I felt better than ever. My husband could see a spark in my eyes he hadn't noticed in 10 years...

But although I was seeing a definite improvement in my weight and my energy level, I knew I wasn't there yet. There were more tweaks and hacks that I could bring into this method. You see, it became my mission to perfect the brain's natural weight loss power and release it out there, to the world.

So I made a plan:

  • First of all, I am a mom – so everything had to be done at home and fast.
  • Not a 5-minute fast, but I wasn't going to lose time on this process, time that I could spend with my kid... and I'm sure you don't want to either.
  • Secondly, I needed to eliminate the need for chemicals and all sorts of nasty ingredients in weight loss pills or low-fat, sugar-free foods.
  • And lastly, I wanted to make it easier for women; all the ladies out there who had a hard time trying to lose weight.
It doesn't mean that guys are discouraged to use this... just that it's well equipped for women over 30.

That's how I finally came up with a 3-step solution for safe and lasting weight loss, combining Reed Connor's brain control techniques with my special weight-loss drinks with delicious and healthy ingredients.

Finally, I had found the perfect weight loss method that helps you drop pounds with just minor changes in your lifestyle...And without making you stay away from pasta, fries, pizza, or whatever your heart desires. And the best part is you only have to do it once!

Once you drop those extra pounds, you'll be out of the woods, in perfect health, and with a newfound desire for a healthy and happy lifestyle.

I bet you can imagine exactly how thrilled I was...Especially after I began seeing my waist shrinking from one week to another...And one day, I knew I actually nailed it...I was just coming from the grocery store when this guy turned his head after I walked by... and whistled at me!

I'd done it! I was this foxy lady again, the kind that makes men undress her with their eyes...I mean, I had seen the look on my husband's face whenever he saw my new figure... he was so proud of me!

But I had one final test to pass: the doctor's exam. I don't know if it ever happens to you too...but no matter how much weight I had lost...I still felt like a sick 200 lbs woman in front of my doctor.

But I wish you could've seen the puzzled look on her face when she checked my test results.

I first thought it meant I had Type II diabetes, but then she opened her mouth: "There's been a mistake. We have to run your tests again... it looks like your blood sugar is back to normal."


Well, guess what happened after the new tests came back!" This is incredible", the doctor said.

"I've never seen this kind of recovery before – to go from 265 to 140 blood sugar in just 4 weeks..."

"What did you do?", she asked with the same puzzled look on her face.

Then I told her about the brain rewiring techniques I used, combined with my own fat-melting drinks.

"Well, your brain just saved you type II diabetes. Congrats, you're out of the woods!"

I have no words to explain how I felt that day. To know that your health is back on track – it's priceless! To finally look as good on the outside as you know you deserve to. To be able to go to the beach and actually flaunt your body, instead of hiding it under scarves and hideous bathing suits.

It was liberating. I felt and looked amazing! And I knew I had to share this feeling with as many other people out there as I possibly could...Especially since extra weight can cause danger...possibly complications. And I had to learn that the HARD way!

Every single pound you add could bring you closer to Type II diabetes, kidney problems, heart disease, or even cancer. And you don't wanna fall into the trap of deceitful weight loss products or useless diets that could make you even fatter...

If safe and lasting weight loss is what you seek (and what everyone should think of, BTW)... well, then it's a no-brainer! All you need is a weight loss solution that taps into your brain's natural ability to shed extra pounds without making you feel guilty or hungry.

And with these in mind, I created the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic...I knew my story would touch every woman out there... making you see there is still hope for a bright, healthy future! And because you've already invested in this broadcast, I want to welcome you to the select group of women who have discovered this system.

So far, over 5300 women all across the USA have used the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program and successfully shed the extra pounds in no more than 30 days!

This program involves the only organ that controls the weight loss process... and your whole body, by the way...

I'm talking about your BRAIN! And with this smart weight-loss method, I'm about to share with you, you'll be able to:

  • Safely shed extra pounds and keep them off
  • Hold your blood sugar in the normal range
  • Boost your heart strength
  • Keep your cholesterol down without worrying about side-effects
  • Energize your whole body while boosting your self-esteem, your mood, and your confidence


I know it sounds mind-blowingly simple...But trust me on this...I've had my own share of "snake-oil" sellers, red berry weight loss pills, and miracle fat burning exercises...And if you're looking out for scams, well, I'm glad to show you this isn't one!

Instead, what I have to share with you is guaranteed to change your life for good...Making you wonder how on Earth you even survived without knowing what I'm about to give you in the next minute or so. Because when you finally know how to kick-start your natural brain weight loss super-power, you'll safely shed the extra pounds...

Without starvation diets that force you to go to bed on an empty stomach...Without jumping like a monkey, covered in sweat in overcrowded gym classes...And without needing insane levels of self-control or motivation.

But hey, you should know from the start the weight loss fat cats are NOT going to be happy about it...And you're not going to find shiny billboards advertising your natural brain weight loss ability either!

And why would the weight loss industry promote safe and lasting weight loss, when our extra pounds are making their profits skyrocket?

All the $60 billion weight loss industry wants is MORE CASH...And to get that kind of dough, well... they're willing to stretch the truth about what their products can actually do. In the past 10 years, the FTC has brought more than 80 law enforcement actions against weight loss companies, for tricking us into buying their crap.

Just recently, the marketer for Sensa, a product that you sprinkle on your food to help you lose weight, was fined $26.5 million by the FTC...For "deceiving consumers with unfounded weight-loss claims and misleading endorsements."

Just imagine that when word gets out about your brain's ability to shed extra pounds, the weight loss CEOs will be taking a punch in their pocketbooks. So they're not happy I'm on the air, talking to you about my secret weight loss tricks...

And they're not going to like the fact that you're just weeks away from a healthy, slimmed-down figure (for some women, it takes as little as 14 days!)Just wait and see - once YOU harness your natural brain weight loss superpower...

  • you'll erase all the cravings that made you a slave to snacking 
  • you'll say goodbye to diets that keep you hungry and frustrated
  • you'll stop worrying that your extra pounds will bring you life-threatening complications, like diabetes or heart disease
  • you'll get rid of insecurities and the fear of walking on the scale or looking yourself in the mirror
  • all your STRESS, GUILT and FRUSTRATION will disappear into thin air
  • and you'll be finally FREE to eat the foods you love!



Just like Karen, Brenda, Katie Lynn, and Pat over here, who didn't want to give up on their favorite foods either...And you can see for yourself how incredible their transformation was when they started to tap into their own brain's weight-loss skills!

Or Tiffany and Janice:


Tiffany:


"I never expected that I would never have to starve myself. I finally feel like a normal person, I even believe that I'm beautiful. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic saved my life! It's God's gift to all!"

Janice:


"Women have been struggling to lose extra weight since the dawn of time. Yet this is the only method that relies on a brain rewiring process that will change the way you think about food and will strengthen your willpower! I am a new woman, happy and fit, and it's all thanks to the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic!"


So let me show you what's inside the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic and how it will help you lose the extra pounds, fast and healthy. Phase 1 of the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic system deals with melting the unwanted extra weight! Watch as your tummy, hips, butt, and thighs shrink and look sexier than ever!

Best of all, it doesn't involve machines, sweaty routines, or expensive treatments... and you can actually see results in a matter of days!

How? You just need one natural, highly powerful cleansing formula that you'll have to drink every night, before going to sleep... and you'll wake up feeling lighter and strangely energized.

Phase 2 enables brain rewiring that will give you long-term weight loss success. Take control over your emotions and self-esteem and feel a surge of empowerment as you end the failed cycle of weight loss and weight gain.

Experience newfound clarity and confidence - both mentally and emotionally – knowing that you're the only one who's in control over our weight loss and your health. These basic brain commands and instructions will simply do wonders for your binge eating, and temptation will no longer be a key factor for weight gain.

And that brings me to the third and last module of the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic program, which has to do with your happily ever after...Your healthy lifestyle choices will become part of your regular routine.

You'll find out how to never feel guilty about eating fries or pasta again... as long as you keep your meals balanced! And you can have pizza or burgers at breakfast, lunch, or dinner, knowing that they're actually helping you lose weight.

And while others are feeling miserable with their ‘starvation' diets, you'll be happily fed and satisfied all the time, with a big smile on your face and 2 dress sizes less. Is this the weight loss cheat sheet you've been waiting for all along?

Over 5000 US women answered YES...
That's why I'm asking YOU today:

How far are you willing to go to reclaim the best version of your body?

Because let's face it – losing weight is NOT easy...And most of the time, it doesn't come cheap either. One frozen dinner from Healthy Choice costs $2.5 at Walmart...

Multiply it by 4 family members... you get $10 for every meal. That's at least $300 you waste every month on ready-packed low-calorie foods if your family only eats once a day...

Weight loss pills don't come cheap either.


If you buy a pack of 30 pills of Reductil, for example, you have to take out $85 from your wallet and you need a prescription...But wait, because weight pills don't work that fast – you have to take them at least 3 months to see even a minor improvement...So that's $255 going down the drain!

What about a gym membership?


If you live in a small town, maybe you have lower fees...But in a big city like New York or L.A., you have to pay $600 for a year! And let me tell you this, although you probably know it by now:

  • Working your brains out without regulating your body from the INSIDE equals zero.
  • Don't get me wrong, going to the gym is great for you. But it only works if your brain and body are already aligned on the weight loss track.

If they're not...All you do is sweat off a couple of pounds of water. Just that. See, the fat cells are stuck to your muscles like glue, and unless you activate the right triggers, all the exercise in the world won't be able to help you shed them.

You'll get your muscles toned on the inside, while the fat cells will keep clinging onto them, like a cover of jelly, on the outside. And speaking of fat, I won't even begin to talk about how expensive it is to undo the negative effects that belly fat has on your self-esteem...

Throw in some dieting books and some self-help videos and you'll realize you could've bought a new car, instead of uselessly struggling to regain your svelte figure...But with the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, you don't have to struggle with diets and pills anymore... just change the way you look at food...

And although this fail-safe solution for weight loss is worth more than a year's membership at the gym...You're not going to pay that much, because this is not my intention in the first place. I want every woman out there who's been struggling with weight loss to catch her break, just like I did.

Trust me, I know EXACTLY how it feels: everything...The late-night crying...The shame, anger, and despair every time you try clothes in a dressing room...The relentless search for new weight loss pills and powders that promise fast and long-lasting results...

Wishful thinking, daytime dreaming, and made-up scenarios.Where YOU are SKINNY and you walk in a room full of friends and people you know and everyone is MIND-BLOWN, AMAZED, even ENVIOUS of how you look...

You see, I've been there... for far too long. And because I know just how PAINFUL and HUMILIATING it is to be overweight...I don't even dream about ripping you off...Charging you a ridiculous sum of money for something that I KNOW will bring you the relief you've been desperately seeking.

Instead, all I ask of you is to pitch in, just like the other 5300 US women out there who are now enjoying the best version of themselves thanks to the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic...

With a small fee that will help me cover the maintenance costs of this website. Now, I have to tell you that, ever since the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic hit the market...And given its success...my husband and family strongly advised me to charge more for it.

Everyone around kept pushing me to charge $280 for the complete Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program. But I just can't do that. Knowing how painstakingly hard was for me to get here, I simply can't do it. This is why I'm not gonna charge you $280 for the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic.

In fact, we're not even talking about $180...Or 80 bucks...Instead, but only if you act TODAY...You get the complete Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic permanent weight loss system, plus 3 additional gifts I'm about to show you...

For only $49!If it was entirely up to me, I would just give the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic away for free..God knows there are thousands of millions of people in the world who have lost all hope and self-esteem in the battle against extra pounds...

This is exactly why I'm putting the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic out there, to bring you the solution you've been craving for so long...And that I hope will keep this website up and running for as much as needed...For this information to enrich your life and bring back your sexy, irresistible shape...

So the $49 contribution is only a means to keep the research going and transform this website into a support group for all the busy men and women who need help...So click the yellow button below and start the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program TODAY. And I absolutely guarantee you that in 30 days from now you will start seeing the results on yourself...

In the way, your clothes fit you... (or don't fit you anymore, but this time it's not going to be that dreadful feeling of not being able to zip them jeans up to the top)In the way, you'll be able to move...free of all the extra fat keeping you down from enjoying life to the fullest...

In this way, you'll feel...energized, happy, confident, and satisfied with yourself. And I guarantee you the change will be VISIBLE to everyone around you...From close family and friends...to co-workers and even strangers on the street.

But, in my fair opinion, the best thing the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic can bring you...Is your HEALTH BACK. Once you start shedding those pounds, your risk of type II diabetes, pre-diabetes, and even heart disease will drop down at the speed of lightning.

No more going to medical visits with your heart in your throat. Or waiting impatiently for your test results back, hoping you dodged the bullet one more time. This time, all the diseases you've been exposed to will be gone for good. Or, if God forbid they do happen, it's not going to be because of your weight!

Take a break from counting carbs and calories and just count the pounds shedding off your body! Feel a burst of new energy that lasts all day and improves your health by rewiring your brain and speeding up weight loss with the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic system!

Read Also:

Here's what's going to happen once you've clicked the yellow button:

  1. First, you will be taken to a secure checkout page, where you'll need to insert your payment details. The process is easy and short, and your information is 100% safe.
  2. Next, you will land on your Private Member's Area, where the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonicdigital product will be ready for the taking.
  3. Plus, if you order the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic TODAY, you also get unlimited, 24/7 access to an exclusive customer support service where I'll be at your disposal with answers to all your weight loss questions...

And just to prove to you my commitment to helping every woman and man out there struggling with weight loss...I'm adding, COMPLETELY FOR FREE, 3 gifts to help you on your journey to your perfect shape:

  1. The Low-Carb Delights is the complete guide to understanding carbs and learning NOT to be afraid of them. Find out how to embrace delicious and highly nutritious meals and learn how to transform them into fat-burners that simply melt the extra pounds from your body.
  2. The Ultimate Holiday Burner will show you how to celebrate your birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas dinners in style, by eating and drinking everything both delicious and forbidden, and still wake up guilt-free!
  3. Last, but not least, you get the exclusive Spice Up Your Weight Loss, the amazing guide to mouthwatering recipes for weight loss. It includes delicious slimming, easy-to-find spices, and wonderful flavors that help you get skinny faster!

And you also receive exclusive membership to the online support group I've created there to help you share your weight loss experience...

All for $49!So click on the button below to secure this once-in-a-lifetime offer! If you still have doubts, I can totally understand...I had my own in the beginning. This is why I've backed up my Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program with a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee No Questions Asked and No Hassle!

So don't take this as a purchase...Consider it your test run of the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program. If in 60 days from now you're not satisfied with your results...Even if you wanted to be a size 6 and you managed to get to size 8 in one month...

Even so...you'll still be able to get your money back in no time, thanks to the 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. Just think of the $500 that will get to STAY in your wallet every month from now on...

Once the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic kicks in and you've said goodbye to ineffective diets, tasteless low-calorie foods, and dangerous, side-effect packed weight loss pills...Instead, imagine what it is like to get compliments from all your friends...

Your family and your partner...Telling you how sexy you look in your new red dress...Or how envious they are of your thin waistline! Just think of what it is like to look in the mirror and absolutely LOVE what you see!

Try running all these images in your mind and tell me the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic isn't worth itAs you can see, there's nothing for you to lose here today... except for your extra pounds! So click on the button below to safely shrink your problem areas and get the results you deserve...

Without putting in a single sweaty hour at the gym. Shape your body with one easy system, while spending precious time with your family. Diane and Laurie said YES and they're now having the time of their lives...

Once you click the button below, you'll be taken instantly to a secure checkout page. And then, within seconds, you'll unlock the weight-loss shortcuts inside the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. And experience a positive change in your self-esteem, knowing you've taken that first intimidating step. The hardest step!

So if you're anything as miserable as I was when my fat belly was hanging from my pants and I couldn't even dare to go outside...If you're exhausted after trying everything without results...

And you're tired of crying yourself to sleep, feeling hungry and misunderstood...Then I know you'll kick yourself if you lose this opportunity! So you've got a decision to make – you can either look at the beautiful clothes in your closet for the rest of your life, knowing you'll never fit into them again.

Or you can put one on right now with a pair of heels and just see the dumb look on your husband's face realizing how lucky he is you're in his life...

Just click on the button below and start dropping jaws with the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic!

Still here? I'm sure you have a couple of questions about the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Program, so here are the answers to some of the most common questions I get on my support page.

1. Lenny Belleville, 43, from Louisiana asks: ‘Does it work for women and men as well?'

The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic was initially designed for busy women struggling to lose weight, especially moms trying to regain their pre-baby bodies. But people of all ages have tried it and produced spectacular effects... we never saw it coming. From teenagers to 87-year old grannies, the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic works just as well on any kind of fatty tissue, as it deals with brain rewiring and gaining control over your thoughts. And that's universal!

2. Matt has an interesting question: 

How does this brain rewiring work exactly?

As you might imagine, it doesn't take a snap of the fingers and you're done with the brain rewiring.

It's actually the only way by which your weight loss becomes safe and lasting.

It will make you feel in control of your life, feel good about yourself again and look hard at yourself and your habits... all of this while your extra pounds simply melt away into thin air. Like they were never there in the first place!

3. How can I order my copy of the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
?

After you hit the order button below, you'll be taken to a secure, encrypted checkout page.

Once you've entered your payment details, you'll have instant access to the only brain rewiring weight loss system on the market, for only $49!

So go ahead, click the button below and experience safe and lasting weight loss with the power of your body and brain!

What Is the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?


The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a new one-of-a-kind weight loss “tonic” supplement. It helps men and women burn fat fast using a simple 20-second Japanese tonic.



Who Buys the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?


This offer converts like crazy for men and women over 30 who want to lose weight fast… especially if they’ve tried other diets, supplements and workout plans but haven’t gotten any lasting results. Then they discover the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic and they love how it helps them lose handfuls of fat so easily.

3 Reasons You Should Promote The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
Reason 1: It’s the only “tonic” drink supplement on the market designed for weight loss. It’s not a pill, capsule, like you see everywhere else. That’s what makes it unique.

As a result, our affiliates love promoting this supplement. It has super-high conversion rates… which is something most vendors say, but we have the numbers to prove it.

Reason 2:The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic can give you $5+ EPCs, an AOV of $210, and default commissions of 75% .
Plus, it’s brought to you by a ClickBank Platinum award winner… and a team that knows how to create high-converting offers as well as fat commissions for affiliates.
And there’s more...because refund rates are super low. Good, responsive customer service and high end fulfillment see to it that orders are sent out fast.
Reason 3: We make our affiliates a LOT of money and we take care of them…
Gift for You 

Previous Post Next Post