Best 6 Food Choices For Fat Loss | The Home of Weight Loss & Healthy

 Best 6 Food Choices For Fat Loss


We always want to find the best possible food choices to help with weight loss but there seems to be an overwhelming amount of choices out there and differing opinions. The first step is to focus on real whole foods. If you’re at the grocery store this means shopping on the perimeter of the store as this is where you will find all the real food.


Best 6 Food  health Choices For weight loss


When you focus on real food you avoid the packaged and manufactured garbage that can deteriorate your health and add on the pounds. If you find yourself consuming a lot of food like this the secret is to start just adding in real and healthy food. Over time you’ll find you won’t have any room for processed junk as the real whole foods begin to just push them away. So with all that said, what are some of the best food choices that help with weight loss? Great question so in no particular order:

1. Dark Leafy Greens

This can be spinach, kale, Swiss chard, you name it. The darker green the better as this indicates a deep nutrient and phytochemical concentration which is key to optimal healthThe beauty of foods like this is you can eat them by truckload while taking in very few caloriesThe fiber content also helps promote fullness.

2. Olive Oil

Yes, olive oil is basically fat but it is the healthy monounsaturated fat that can protect against heart disease, stroke, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is an antioxidant.

So these benefits are key towards your health but even though it contains more calories than other food items this is the type of fat that will keep you satiated longer and also is gentle on things like blood sugar spikes and insulin surges so it prevents excessive hunger.

3. Coconut Oil

Another fat but extremely healthy one is made up of medium-chain triglycerides. These types of fats are broken down a lot more quickly in the body and can be used as an instant energy source.

They are more efficiently used by the body and less likely to be turned into body fat, so they’re great for weight loss as it’s not likely to be stored as fat, burns calories increase fullness, and can lead to greater fat loss.

4. Green Tea

Not technically a food but one of the best sources out there for antioxidants and a cup of green tea can contain more vitamin C than an orange. Fat loss-wise, green tea is great as it contains compounds that speed up metabolism.

5. Hot Peppers

This might not be for everyone but no doubt you’ve eaten something spicy at some point and felt like you were a volcano. This is actually the feeling of your metabolism-boosting up a notch as hot peppers contain capsaicin which heats up your body and burns calories.

You can eat them whole or as a hot sauce and still get the same effect and they can really give a good effect and a kick to things like eggs and soups.

6. Wild Salmon

Probably my favorite food choice as it is an amazing source of protein and healthy fats, both of which make you full and keep you fuller for longer. You also get a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids which are important for things like your joints, mental health, skin, and hair, and can help aid in fat loss.

Omega 3’s are anti-inflammatory and fuel fat burning while also blocking fat storage.

Protein and healthy fats are also a great way to keep cravings low as they won’t spike your blood sugar like refined carbs and sugar do.

Wrapping It Up

You can see just on this list that you could make a combination of meals or salads just out of these choices. So for fat loss, it again comes down to eating the cleanest whole foods possible and making daily choices that will help in the process of losing fat while avoiding those inferior food choices that take you a step back in your weight loss pursuits.

This Diet Plan Actually Works 

Doable Weight Loss Tips from a 40-Year-Old Mom Who Lost over 42 Pounds in 5 Months 

THIS, the amazing truth. Carly Donovan and her Cinderella Solution are essentially astonishing. It might not be for all single persons out there but it has assisted a lot of people to lose weight — permanently. And I have observed it with my own eyes.

I struggled with great weight ripples ever since my first pregnancy back in 2010. I was 118 lbs before I got pregnant and at the end of that pregnancy, I was 176 lbs. About two months after giving birth I managed to get back down to 118 lbs however it was short-lived.

2 years later, inside about three months my weight skyrocketed from 118 lbs to 172 lbs!!! That was the autumn of 2013.

Cinderella Solution


Between 2013 and 2017 my weight just kept fluctuating between 174-188 lbs.

Finally, the big day has arrived and I got engaged. And I wanted to lose weight for the weddingI started at 188 lbs and worked my butt off in the gym, drinking only water, counting calories, working out some more, cutting more calories, etc. By the date of my wedding, I succeeded to get down to 164 lbs. I was working out every morning for 1.5-2 hours jogging on treadmills, doing squats, using the elliptical, lifting weights, etc.

Course, it was HARD.

Then, the moment I stopped working out my weight slowly started to creep back up. To exercise every day isn’t a sustainable way to live for me. I had a goal of getting to 135 lbs and it didn’t seem to matter how hard I was working out or how well I was eating— my weight wouldn’t budge from 164 lbs. Fast forward about five months and I got pregnant one more time.

I was 164 lbs at the beginning of that pregnancy and by the time I went to the hospital to deliver my son I weighed in at 214 lbs. After having my son, my weight dropped to 203 lbs but wouldn’t go any lower. 



Read Also:


I would lose a couple of pounds then I’d receive a couple of pounds, etc.

I was very, very upset with the way that I looked and felt. A girl I work with had just read the Cinderella Solution by Carly Donovan and said to me into trying it. I gave an order to this e-book right before Christmas last year and read everything in a matter of days!

My family and my friends know I DISLIKE reading but I just could not put this thing down. On New Year’s Eve, I ate my last “healthy” meal—cabbage soup, raw vegetable,  and water. Then, On New Year’s Day, I began the Cinderella Solution. I tracked the day-to-day, step-by-step food plan to the T. It was very VERY easy and everything I ate was delicious.

My beginning weight on New Year’s Eve was 203 lbs. Today, just under 5 ( five) months later, I am at 158 lbs! And that’s with ZEROO work out! Literally just following that yummy food plan, I lost 45 lbs. It is fascinating. It is simplistic.

And I will spend the rest of my life telling people about this fascinating book and will live the rest of my life eating this way. And do not get me wrong, work-out is very significant and I will be including it into my daily routine very soon so I can firm up, but the fact that I lost 45 lbs without even going on so much as a nightly walk is just beyond amazing to me. 

If you are a lady who has been caught in the weight loss yo-yo cycle, you owe it to yourself to have a copy of the Cinderella Solution weight loss program.

I really hope it has even a fraction of the effect on your life that it has had on mine because the information you will learn has forever altered my life.


Previous Post Next Post