Little Known Ways To Yoga At Home

Little Known Ways To Yoga At Home


Little Known Ways To Yoga At Home


Online yoga is perfect for me


Hello, this is Shiori. If you think it's getting cold recently, the temperature may rise or fall a little. It's hard to adjust the futon when you go to bed (sweat) By the way, this winter, you can get a body with good blood flow by yoga without suffering from poor circulation! ・ ・ I don't think I started for that reason, but ・ ・ I'm continuing yoga at home

However, there are limits to what you can do with free videos. First of all, it's not real-time, so there is no feedback from the instructor. I don't really know if my pose is right. Even with free videos, it is easy to make mistakes, and the quality is such that it seems to be free, but without direct guidance, it will be somehow judged. But in the yoga class, I haven't been able to continue hot yoga, and now I'm busier with work than in the past, so I'm still doing it.

So I found something perfect for me on this site " House Yoga ", so I will introduce it. It's called FITRA, which is simply online yoga. The instructor will teach you the poses over your computer or smartphone, so do exactly that and get feedback on your mistakes. There is such a thing I feel like it's cutting-edge (laughs) My image is that it's somewhere between the yoga school and the free videos. I think.

I want to learn a lot, but I can't afford to go out and go to the classroom (crying), but isn't this a perfect service for people who want to practice yoga at home? I rarely use a computer, so it's absolutely impossible if it's a difficult operation, but it's helpful because I can see it on my smartphone app ♪ Registration was completed immediately. There seems to be a free monitor at first ♪ See you soon.

Start yoga at home

Hello, this is Shiori. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but after all, I decided to do yoga at home. I bought a mat a long time ago, so I was ready to start by finding only the teaching materials, but if I look for it, I can find a lot of videos.

It's a little difficult to open the text because I'm going to pose with my whole body, so I came to the point that it would be better to do it while watching the video. For those who want to practice yoga, even if you don't have a PC, you can use the yoga app on your smartphone, so I think it's a good idea to choose the one that suits your style.

The ideal is to take classroom lessons at home ...


  • Since I left Hot Yoga, I had a little blank, so I started with the basic poses to regain my senses.
  • Triangular pose, hero pose, standing tree pose ... Everything is easy, but I feel my body grow.
  • I wonder if it's a little harder because I've left a blank 
  • By practicing abdominal breathing as well, you can relax and activate your parasympathetic nerves.

The famous pigeon pose when the body warms up. It was a pose that I couldn't do while my body was stiff, but now I can barely manage it.
Not only does it shape up from the abdomen to the hips, but it is also a pose that can be expected to improve pelvic distortion, and yoga is so famous that it is called this pose, so when I first started yoga I wanted to be able to do this pose as soon as possible.
If you are doing yoga at home, it is a little troublesome to pause the video, but it seems that you can expect some effect.
After all, it's good to be able to feel free to do it. It is important to be able to do it even if you are busy with work and are late to return.

Precautions when doing yoga in your own way

Hello, this is Shiori. In the metropolitan area, yoga classes and yoga studios are commonplace, especially in big cities, but there may still be people who are not near their homes or offices.

I'm interested in yoga, but don't give up if you can't start because you don't have a classroom or studio. Those who do may want to start at home as I think.

I've researched various things, but basically, it seems that if you are a beginner in yoga, it is better to learn the basics properly in a yoga class or yoga studio. However, the current situation is that the number of people doing home yoga and home yoga is increasing.

There are some disadvantages to doing it by yourself, but I think that even beginners of yoga can fully enjoy yoga by understanding them and taking measures.

So what are the basic disadvantages of Yoga? The most problematic thing is probably "the important breathing method in yoga".In yoga, it's important not only to pose but to meditate and harmonize using breathing techniques.

The pose itself can be understood to some extent by looking at the shape, but it is difficult to understand "breathing and meditation" in the text even if you buy a book such as yoga and try to imitate it.

Therefore, if you want to start yoga at home, especially for beginners should buy a DVD in addition to the books. It may be easier to understand if you learn the basic movements in the textbook and the breathing method in the video.

I will checkbooks and DVDs many times in the future. We recommend that you choose one that has a good reputation by referring to reviews and reviews.

I want to enjoy yoga easily

I'm 28 years old now, but when I was 24, I was addicted to yoga and have been doing hot yoga for a long time. I'm glad that building my body is important and it also relieves stress, but I was so busy with work that I couldn't get enough time to go, so I finally withdrew.

But I want to continue yoga, so I was wondering if there was any good way to do it, and when I searched the internet, it seems that there are quite a few people doing yoga at home now.

If you buy a textbook relationship such as Matt and DVD, you can do it even if you are not at home. However, yoga feels meaningless unless you take proper guidance and pose properly.

That's why I have no children and none to pose halfway and get hurt or hurt.

So I'm not thinking about it now. I'm thinking of looking for a classroom that is a little easier to go to, but I don't think it makes sense if I can't go there again and withdraw from the membership.

It took me a long time to be able to pose properly because my body was stiffer than anyone else, and there were times when I couldn't keep up, so when I think about it, it's my own pace to do yoga at home. Even if I can't do it, I may not be impatient ...


Well, let's do that
Previous Post Next Post